Imperial Law are committed to protecting the privacy of our users.
Imperial Law may collect information from you when you register your details through the use of on and offline registration forms.
The information collected by the methods stated above may be used to send information via Post, Telephone, Email, Internet and SMS messaging and for the following purposes:
- To allow us to send information to you when managing enquiries on and off line
- To deal with any requests
- To register you to our mailing list
- To allow us to administer your records
- To allow us to contact you for user service
- To make product and service improvements offered by Imperial Law
- To keep you informed of new services and products available from Imperial Law
Communication sent to by Imperial Law for the reasons listed above, is considered essential to the provision of the services that Imperial Law can provide. However, should you desire to ‘opt out’ you can do so by email, by telephone or by writing to us
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. It is your responsibility to review this privacy statement and to be aware of any such change. Your continued use of the services provided by Imperial Law will indicate your agreement to any such change.